Residential Roofing Services
Designers and Craftsmen of Slate, Cedar, Shingles and Flat Roofing
Experience and quality workmanship continue our tradition of installing elite roofing systems. Our team installs all of the critical roof components to protect your home.
- 25 year to lifetime residential roofing shingles
- Leak barrier protection and under layments
- Attic and ridge vents
- State-of-the-art skylights
- Fungus resistant roofing
- Copper flashings
- Custom gutters
- Metal roofing, colored roofing, cedar roofing, rubber roofing, and more
As our company has grown, so has our reputation within the tri-state area. Our expertise and quality have become so well known that many architects and custom home builders have consulted with us during the design phase of their projects. We strive to maintain the skills that have earned us this trust through on-going education.
Choosing a Roofing Contractor
Buying a new roof system is an important investment. Before you spend your money, spend time learning how to evaluate roofing contractors. You should insist on working with a professional roofing contractor. The following guidelines will help you select a professional.
- Check for a permanent place of business, telephone number and business license
- Check for proof of insurance
- Check for membership of the Better Business Bureau
- Look for a company with a proven track record that offers references
- Insist on a detailed, written proposal
- Keep a healthy skepticism about the lowest bid. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Remember, price is only one of the criteria for selecting a roofing contractor. Professionalism, experience and quality workmanship should weigh heavily in your decision.
For more information or to request an appointment with one of our specialists, please complete the form below: