A & J Reliable has been installing siding throughout the tri-state area since 1979 with thousands of satisfied customers. Our team provides custom siding to suit any project.
We can meet your needs: wood siding, vinyl siding, fiber cement siding, metal siding, wood house siding. sheet metal siding, steel siding.
Types of Siding:
Selecting siding can be a daunting task. Our consultants walk you through the process step by step. We install siding and trim in fiber cement, cedar, vinyl, aluminum and different types of woods:
- Dutch lap
- Beaded boards
- Scallop design
Complete the Look with Custom Siding Accessories:
- Crown moldings and keystones
- Dentil trim
We’re often asked about issues such as wood house siding, cedar siding installation, and other detailed siding matters. Don’t hesitate to contact us with questions.
Important Information to Know When Purchasing Siding:
- Siding should be selected based on aesthetics, durability, and maintenance requirements.
- Generally, thicker is better. Thin siding can sag and warp over time. Choose premium siding rather than a builders panel.
- Choose the proper profile to enhance your home.
- Use of accessories and colors enhance the job.
- Choose siding that has UVA protection to ensure no fading.
- Make sure the siding contractor is removing old siding.
- Proper nails should be used in the installation process.
- Make sure siding contractor installs 45º cuts at channels and surrounding areas.
- Insulating board increases energy-efficiency. Use a thick board of at least ½”.
- Soffits should have some form of ventilation to provide maximum air flow to the attic area.
- Lighter color siding will have the illusion of making a house appear further from the street and darker color siding will tend to make a house appear close to the street.
- In order for siding to be truly water proof, it must be properly installed.
The Siding Contractors of New Jersey and New York
For more information on westchester wood siding, essex wood house siding, rockland vinyl siding, bronx fiber cement siding, passaic steel siding or any of our siding services within the Tri-State Area, please contact us.